December 24, 2015

Peaceful holiday

I made this Christmas card for my brother. I love the winter scene with the glittery "snow" and the buffalo check pattern for the background. Danny is outdoorsy, and this card reminds me of him.



I seriously love MFT's Winter Wonderland stamp set. I had more whimsical ideas for this set, but I decided to use it to make a more masculine card. I make them only for my brother and my boyfriend. It is a fun challenge to take on.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:





Supplies:
And:

  • Spectrum Noir markers: DR6, EB2, EB8, GG1, JG4, JG6, TN6, TN7
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! A lovely little winter scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cori! You may want to go check out the winner's post this week! ;) http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/and-the-make-it-sparkle-winner-is/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Love that tartan background and the sweet little scene you've created. Congrats on your special win. Happy happy New Year! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute scene! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete