December 23, 2015

Festive alpaca

I have two sisters. Both knit. So, anytime I hear alpaca, I think wool. And I think them. This card is for the sister who seems to dig shaker cards. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The Fuse tool sure does make shaker cards easy. :)


The alpaca is so adorable! I colored him gray because I thought it would look nice with the purple, and I added some white stripes to his scarf using a white gel pen.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Supplies:
And:
  • My Favorite Things cardstock: Grapesicle
  • Spectrum Noir markers; FS1, GG1, GG2, HB1, IG1, PP1
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the color palette you used! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely fabulous! My mom knits like there's no tomorrow, so I could relate to your sisters! While I am a knitting failure, I still got a kick out of this card! You did a great job with the color combo and I like all the shiny-sparkly goodness you put into your shaker window. This card made me smile and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hope your holidays were wonderful and I wish you all the best in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!! I love your shaker, and the color scheme you used is perfect!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete