December 15, 2015

Christmas wreaths

I made another batch of similar cards for the lovely folks on my Christmas list. I went back and forth between two different green inks and ended up with a couple of looks. I'm not sure which green I like better.


This is definitely a CAS card for me. I didn't even add sequins or Wink of Stella!


I did use glitter cardstock for the bow, though. I had to add just a little sparkle.


I was going for a more masculine card, and I really think I nailed it.



I am entering my cards into the following challenges:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cori, nice rustic feel to your wreath card. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge using "just a pinch"!

    ReplyDelete