November 7, 2015

Pumpkin shaker

Hello there. I made this card to Share Handmade Kindness and to give it to a family member or friend for Thanksgiving!

I am in love with the MFT Harvest Mouse stamp/die set. The mice are so darn cute.


I went a little crazy with my Pico embellishment. I love running my finger over the dimension it creates when it dries.

I am also pretty stoked that I included a little shaker element. I haven't created a shaker in months. I really like how it turned out; however, I wish I had added one more layer of foam tape so that the pumpkins and the sequins were actually easier to shake. The little mouse is obviously twitterpated by the shaker. He can't keep his eyes off of it. :)


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Supplies:
And:
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shaker card Corilyn! The mouth is so cute and the design is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete