November 21, 2015

Meadow shaker

I made another shaker! I think I finally have the hang of it. The beads and sequins are so dark, but this is my Thanksgiving card for my boyfriend. I would have liked to make a shaker with pinks and purples, but he would think I'm nuts (more than he does already).


The little critters in Mama Elephant's Woodland Gifts stamp set are so cute. I suppose these two animals represent me and Shawn. Not sure which is which, though. :)


I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Supplies:
And:
  • Pretty Pink Posh seed beads: Meadow
  • Spectrum Noir markers: DR5, EB3, EB4, EB5, GG1, GG2, PP2, TN4, TN5, TN7
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the cute little critters! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty shaker card and so cute! Thank you so much for sharing this and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete