November 14, 2015

Glitter bunnies

Hello there!

I am in love with this card that I made for my friend in Pennsylvania. It may be one of my favorite cards that I have ever created. My friend and I have known each other since third grade, and I miss her. She should never have left Colorado! :)


The Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen and the right lighting for a photo equal magic. Oh my sparkle, that's purty.


I used four different die sets from Pretty Pink Posh for my card. Four! Scallops, and stitching, and bows, oh my!


I am entering my card into the following challenge:


Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is SO sweet! I adore the darling image and that you also added the shine with glitter! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thinking of You” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete