November 11, 2015

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall! For this card, I used several different ink colors in the background I created. I also added three colors of Stickles. The Stickles added sparkle, of course, but they also filled in some gaps in the card background.


For a different look, I cut out a tree shape using a Sweater Weather die and then stamped the tree on a separate piece of card stock. I added a layer of foam tape between the background and the stamped tree to add some interesting dimension. It looks pretty cool. :)


I am entering my card into the following challenges:




Supplies:
And:

Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love the stamped negative layer with the tree stamped inside. Clever and gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thanksgiving Challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete