March 28, 2015

Easter dots and stripes

Making this card reminded me of how much fun it is to dye Easter eggs! I still prefer the old school kits rather than the ones with all the glitter and stickers. Too messy. :) Yes, hard-boiled, brightly colored Easter eggs are delicious. But I will never understand why anyone eats the Cadbury creme eggs. Yuck.


I really enjoy making cards this time of year because I get to use so many awesome color combinations.


I am entering my card into the following challenge (Anything Goes!):


Supplies:

And:
Thanks for looking, and have an awesome day! :)

1 comment:

  1. An adorable card Corilyn, a lovely design and pretty colours.........I love your die-cut sentiment and a cute Easter basket!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete